NFL Week 11 Thursday Night FootballThursday, November 19, 2015 15:00
Pick and analysis for the NFL Week 11 Thursday Night game.
NFL WEEK ELEVEN THURSDAY
Tennessee Titans (2-7) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (3-6) – 3 43.5 [U]
Revlon doesn’t make enough shades of lipstick to make this TNF pig look pretty.
The grunts, groans, and snorts—or is it snores—this baby will produce across America will serve to remind us these two teams have been two of the NFL’s least elite clubs and wouldn’t sniff prime time any day of the week if not mandated by the league.
The current policy is to put intra-divisional games on TNF—viable only if the featured division is competitive with winning teams.
In 2015 the NFL may have as many as four divisions won by teams with records no better than 9-7. The AFC South and NFC East are hoping their division winner will finish at .500. Here is a short synopsis just how vanilla the NFL has become:
- The Patriots are far ahead of the other two teams in the league who might “scare” an opponent….
- Arizona & Carolina are the others…
- Their respective divisions field only two other winning teams…
- Each conference has only six teams above .500…
- Put another way—nearly 2/3 of NFL teams pretty much suck the monkey…
- Tom Brady is feasting on the perennially weak sisters in the AFC & NFC East
- Cam Newton has yet to play the 6-4 Falcons of their own division…
- His Panthers also play the NFC East and AFC South…
We will examine the schedules of the other “elite teams”—Denver, The Pack, Cincy, and a couple of surprise teams who may be ready to get on a roll—in our Sunday post.
Right now, let’s add some mascara, a wig, and a couple of well-positioned Nerf balls to pretty up this Thursday Night Oinker.
The AFC South will go down to the wire. If the Titans win tonight, 1.5 games will separate all four teams with seven weeks yet to unfold.
We don’t think Tennessee’s top five defense is legit. Opponents don’t have to pass on the Tuxedo’s mostly bad run defense and the league’s third worst offense.
Given the recent coaching change and an improving squad of Spotted Cats, we’re going with Gus Bradley’s crew to win a close one Under the Total.
Jaguars 22 Titans 18
NFL Lines For Week 11 – 11/19 – 11/23, 2015
|Date & Time||Favorite||Line||Underdog||Total|
|11/19 8:25 ET||At Jacksonville||-3||Tennessee||43.5|
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.