2011 NFL Week 15 Fantasy Football PicksThursday, December 15, 2011 22:35
2011 NFL Week 15 fantasy football player picks.
2011 NFL Week 15 Fantasy Football
Let’s forget about Week 14 of Suicide Fantasy Football. Déjà vu all over again.
Which leaves Week 15…
- Quarterback – Andy Dalton (Cincinnati Bengals): I’ve been a fan of Dalton’s for a couple years already, watching him play for the Horned Frogs of TCU. I felt pretty sure coming out the draft that he had a good NFL career ahead of them–just never expected him to blossom so fast.
- Running Back – Willis McGahee (Denver Broncos): It seem like the Broncos offensive has been inept every week until the end of the fourth quarter, but McGahee is on the verge of a 1000-yard season nonetheless (920 yards). Against the woeful New England defense he should hit that mark.
- Running Back – Felix Jones (Dallas Cowboys): Jones picked up steam in Week 14, his first really strong game (106 yards) since coming back from injury. He should continue to progress against a Tampa Bay team ranked 29th overall and 28th against the run.
- Wide Receiver – Jabar Gaffney (Washington Redskins): Gaffney has been the Redskins’ best receiver after Tight End Fred Davis. The ‘Skins are facing a Giants team 30th in the league on D and only one slot better against the pass.
- Wide Receiver – Eric Decker (Denver Bronco): Tebow may not be a great passer, but magic he is working nonetheless and Decker has been part of that, recording eight touchdowns so far this season. And the opponent is the aforementioned Patriots…
- Tight End – Kellen Winslow (Tampa Bay Buccaneers): I was actually surprised to realize that I hadn’t already played Winslow, who has always been a reliable Tight End. A disappointing year it has been for the Bucs, but Winslow still has respectable numbers.
- Kicker – Nick Novak (San Diego Chargers): Which Chargers team will show up? It may not matter. Against Baltimore’s stingy defense, field goals are likely to be a significant part of San Diego’s scoring.
- Team Defense – Seattle Seahawks
Seattle is ranked 13th in the NFL in total defense. Not great, but I’ve played most of the top teams, and it’s better than one would expect from the Seahawks’ lackluster season.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.