NFL Week 11 Thursday Night Pick and Analysis – FootballThursday, November 17, 2011 11:28
Thursday night game pick for Week 11 of the 2011 NFL football season.
NFL Week 11…Thursday Notes & Pick
- The Jesters take on the Donkeys in the Mile High City tonight and the home team is getting 6 points against the NFL’s version of Spanky and his Gang.
- I like Tim Tebow. The kid’s got guts, runs like a pro halfback and, by all accounts, his teammates love him…But…
- …My grandma has a better arm and she’s been dead for 35 years.
- No way the Broncos score more than a touchdown on a decent Jets defense.
- IF the Jets are smart they’ll make Tebow use his arm to beat win the game…
- …So, I’m looking for Rex to start out with five DBs.
- As much as I like Tebow, I think John Fox and John Elway are doing Tebow and Bronco fans a great injustice. Tebow is not the long-term answer. He’s a small guy inviting too many big hits.
- Switch him to running back, make up a special package for him and you make your offense three-dimensional instead of one-dimensional.
- The Broncos are a joke, their fans’ support of Tebow behind center is inexplicable and the brass’ making that move as a response to what fans want sets a bad precedent and puts Tebow in crosshairs.
- Look on the bright side, Denver…At least Rex Ryan isn’t your coach.
Having said that, I believe the Jets are a more complete team. The Broncos have a good punt return game nullified by the Jets leading the league in kick-off returns.
I worry about giving the Broncos points at home on a short week, but I don’t think the game will be close in the fourth quarter when Jet lag and thin air might conspire to make the Jets sputter.
Jets 34, Broncos 16
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.